Frequently Asked Questions
Showroom: Monday to Saturday 11am-8.30pm,Sunday/Public holiday-Closed
Office: Monday to Saturday 9am-6pm,Sunday/Public holiday-Closed
We provide FREE delivery & installation within Singapore mainland except for selected locations. Please refer toDelivery Information for more details.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex and bank transfer.Please referHERE for payment mode.
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colours of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.
All products size given are approximate sizes only,it may differ.
All furniture from LCF Furniture store comes with 6 months warranty on manufacturing defects(not including wear and tear or abuse). If you find any manufacturing defects or damages which are not due to abuse or wear and tear, please kindly contact us at 62860032 or email to email@example.com on replacing/repairing the merchandise.LCF Furniture store reserves the right to make the final decision on whether to repair or exchange the product, as well as the replacement merchandise.We strongly advise our customers to inspect the furniture carefully for damages when delivered. There is a possibility of manufacturing defects or even furniture being damaged during shipping/delivery. If you detect any damage or defect, please inform us immediately.
…And What’s Not Usually Covered:
Some performance aspects are simply out of any manufacturer’s control. So while a warranty for upholstered furnishings will cover problems under “normal household use”, it also may include specific limitations. Certain warranties may not apply to:
- Defects that result from negligence, misuse, or accidents.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning or care, or commercial use.
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or from any use for which the product was not designed.
- The matching of color, grain, or texture of wood, leather or fabrics.
- The colorfastness, dye lot variations, wrinkling, or wear of fabrics or leather.
- The softening of filling materials under normal use.
- Clearance and limited set only items are not entitled to any warranties.
In some cases, applying a fabric protectant to your upholstered furniture could void your manufacturers warranty. Ask before you have a stain guard applied.
You can view at 1, Harvey Rd, Tan Heng Lee Building, Ground Level. But please TAKE NOTE that not all items are on display, kindly provide the Model / Product SKU and our sales team will advise on the product availability.